Small Square Twine
Proven Small Square Baling Performance
With the choice of a natural or synthetic twine, Donaghys provide the complete range of performance twines for traditional small square baler applications.
Donaghys synthetic twine range includes twines with high visibility, unique handling properties and smoother running qualities, creating less wear on your machinery's moving parts and offers the farmer real efficiencies in the use of time and money.
A natural biodegradable sisal twine for use in small square balers. Freerun has been rot proofed for the longer life demanded by field conditions, and as its name suggests is free of knots and excess fibres to reduce the build-up around the knotters.
- Fully biodegradable natural twine
- Treated with a rot proof preservative for longer life
- Free of knots and excess fibres
- 1200 metres per spool
Bulky Fibre is a tough synthetic twine with additional bulk for high performance and improved handling. Bulky Fibre has been designed to be easier on your machinery and your hands. The extra long 1500m spool helps to minimise time lost in the field.
- Unique handling properties, designed to be easier on your hands
- Less wear on moving parts ensures smoother running in your baler
- 1500 metres per spool
- 109kg minimum knot strength
Designed as a tough, rot resistant, no nonsense workhorse, Ezy-See Blue is the contractors' first choice for small square conventional bales or if the workload demands it, high density big round bales. The long 2000m spool was designed with the contractor in mind to maximise baler machine runnage and to lessen downtime in the field.
- Highly visible blue twine
- 2000m per spool
- 64kg minimum knot strength
- Also suitable for high density big round bales
To make an enquiry about this product please call 0800 942 006, contact your local Territory Manager, or fill out the enquiry form below.