N-Boost® System versus Gibberellic acid
The N-Boost® System is designed to double the pasture response to 40kg/ha of urea with regular applications.
Gibberellic acid is a plant growth regulator for rapid growth. For optimum results, Donaghys recommends GibbSTART MAX should be used strategically twice per year (early spring and late autumn).
Gibberellic acid can cause* a lag in re-growth along with:
- Grass and Brassicas seeding faster
- Suppression and underdevelopment of roots
- Reduced tillering – less shoots in pasture
- More stem growth and less foliage
- Underdeveloped nodules on clover roots causing reduced nitrogen fixation
*Matthew, C., Hofmann, W.A. 7 Osborne, M.A. (2009). Pasture response to gibberellins: a review and recommendations. New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research 52, 213-225.
N-Boost® contains no Gibberellic acid
Donaghys N-Boost® is the original scientifically proven and trusted Donaghys LessN® with the same ingredients and method of application.