Donaghys are long established braiding specialists. We range all common braids and cords for everyday applications and beyond this can make to order purpose built cords in almost all known fibres, constructions, colours and with specialised finishes (eg. Dyed, Urethane coated, Heat Set, Polished, etc). Specialty production is subject to lead time, minimum volumes and price confirmation by request.
Donaghys range of multi purpose synthetic braids are strong, lightweight and abrasion resistant. They are suited to a wide variety of general purpose applications.
- Smooth polyester braids
- Hard wearing HT polyester fibre in supple plait construction
- Highly resistant to stretch, abrasion, UV degradation and discolouration
- Applications include use as a blind draw cord, picture framing cord, tying lashing and lacing cord
Donaghys Shock Cord is built to withstand the toughest environments. Years of development have produced a quality engineered durable Shock Cord that will consistently allow better than 100% elongation and recovery making it ideal for marine and industrial applications.
- Premium marine grade rubber core to ensure minimum 100% stretch characteristic
- Long life wear resistance to abrasion and UV degradation
- Not affected by water
Donaghys Sash Cord is a general purpose braid of Solid Braid/Spiral Braid configuration providing excellent handling, knotting and non kink performance. Sash Cords are available in Polyester fibre construction.
- Multipurpose line / lashing
- UV resistant
- Suitable for outboard motor starter cords
To make an enquiry about this product please call 0800 942 006, contact your local Territory Manager, or fill out the enquiry form below.