Jetline/Mousing Lines & Accessories
Donaghys provide all products required for the sub surface hauling process including lashings, whipping twine and heat sealed bags to cover whipping and tie off applications.
Donaghys Paktwines are made from virgin Polypropylene for high strength and durability. Used as Jetline/Mousing lines.
- Premium & Heavy options to suit your application
- Pull from centre spools for tangle free deployment of lashing
- 2830 tex (Premium) 1/350, available in 2 x 1300m spools
- 1970 tex (Heavy) 1/500, available in 2 x 1900m spools
- App Break Force of 110kg for Premium & 85kg for Heavy
Nylon Waxed Whipping Line
Donaghys Nylon Waxed Whipping twine is wax impregnated to bind, sew and protect for high strength whipping.
- 470 tex
- Telstra item code: 675/00043
Polynet Bunch Heat Sealed Bags
Donaghys Polynet Bunch Heat Sealed Bags (otherwise known as Onion bags) are manufactured from Polyethylene and sealed at one end for wire separation at junctions.
- Red colour
- 5000 per carton
- Telstra item code: 438/00053
To make an enquiry about this product please call 0800 942 006, contact your local Territory Manager, or fill out the enquiry form below.