Donaghys have the most comprehensive range of stocked and custom built ropes and braids for all winch and specialty hauling applications. Our Cablemaster braid is a Telstra specified winch line developed exclusively by Donaghys and our double braid constructions with Polyester/Spectra, UHMwPE or Dyneema cores provide substantial strength, durability and flexibility for your application.
To complete the range, Donaghys Winchline 12 strand braids with the strength of steel without the recoil/stored energy OHS dangers in a wire break.
Cablemaster Hauling Braid
Donaghys Cablemaster braid is a 6mm Hauling braid designed in conjunction with Telstra Operations.
- High strength and abrasion resistant
- Excellent handling
- Parallel Polyester core with red intermediate jacket and white external cover
- Red jacket is visual wear alert that external jacket is damaged and rope retirement is required
- Min Break Force 1100 kg
- Telstra item code: 675/301
Yachtmaster XS Double Braid
Hauling braid with balanced and harmonised core of HT Polyester.
- Easy to splice, flexible sheetline
- High jacket to core ratio assisting long life
- Available in 6mm to 30mm diameter in 100m spools
- White with Red, Green, Blue or Blue/Red fleck colour options
Superspeed Hauling Braid
Hauling braid with minimal stretch easy splice 12 plait UHMwPE core.
- Super hard wearing HT polyester jacket
- Harmonised core/jacket construction minimises slippage and creep
- Available in 2mm to 18mm in 100m spools in a range of colour options
Superbraid Hauling Braid
A hauling braid with UHMwPE core with HT Polyester cover which provides high strength with minimum stretch and weight.
- Anti-slip coating on core prevents core/cover slippage and protects core if cover is removed
- Withstands shock loadings and accepts a tighter radius and knots better than Aramids
- Available in 6mm to 30mm in 100m spools in a range of colours
To make an enquiry about this product please call 0800 942 006, contact your local Territory Manager, or fill out the enquiry form below.