Donaghys have the most comprehensive range of stocked and custom built ropes and braids for all winch and specialty hauling applications. Our Cablemaster braid is a Telstra specified winch line developed exclusively by Donaghys and our double braid constructions with Polyester/Spectra, UHMwPE or Dyneema cores provide substantial strength, durability and flexibility for your application.
To complete the range, Donaghys Ocean12 and Ocean12 HS are 12 strand braids with the strength of steel without the recoil/stored energy OHS dangers in a wire break.
Cablemaster Hauling Braid
Donaghys Cablemaster braid is a 6mm Hauling braid designed in conjunction with Telstra Operations.
- High strength and abrasion resistant
- Excellent handling
- Parallel Polyester core with red intermediate jacket and white external cover
- Red jacket is visual wear alert that external jacket is damaged and rope retirement is required
- Min Break Force 1100 kg
- Telstra item code: 675/301
Yachtmaster XS Double Braid
Hauling braid with balanced and harmonised core of HT Polyester.
- Easy to splice, flexible sheetline
- High jacket to core ratio assisting long life
- Available in 6mm to 30mm diameter in 100m spools
- White with Red, Green, Blue or Blue/Red fleck colour options
Superspeed Hauling Braid
Hauling braid with minimal stretch easy splice 12 plait UHMwPE core.
- Super hard wearing HT polyester jacket
- Harmonised core/jacket construction minimises slippage and creep
- Available in 2mm to 18mm in 100m spools in a range of colour options
Superbraid Hauling Braid
A hauling braid with UHMwPE core with HT Polyester cover which provides high strength with minimum stretch and weight.
- Anti-slip coating on core prevents core/cover slippage and protects core if cover is removed
- Withstands shock loadings and accepts a tighter radius and knots better than Aramids
- Available in 6mm to 30mm in 100m spools in a range of colours
Ocean12 & Ocean12 HS
Ocean12 & Ocean12 HS are the ultimate single braid construction providing ease of splicing, excellent round form to minimise abrasion and straight fibre alignment to optimise strength. Ocean12 is manufactured from UHMwPE and Ocean12 HS is manufactured from Dyneema SK78®, the world’s strongest fibres and both braids are finished with an abrasion resistant and fibre binding Urethane coating for long life in harsh conditions of use. This braid can also be utilised as a core with additional protective braided jacket.
- High UV resistance, low stretch
- High internal and external abrasion resistance with urethane coating
- Floats and does not absorb water
- Suitable as a replacement for wire in running rigging applications
- Ocean12 available in 1mm to 24mm diameter
- Ocean12 HS available in 2mm to 44mm diameter
To make an enquiry about this product please call 0800 942 006, contact your local Territory Manager, or fill out the enquiry form below.