Broadleaf Kill Clopic
A selective herbicide for control of certain broadleaf weeds in fodder brassicas and radiata pine.
Contains 150g/L Picloram & 225g/L Clopyralid, both as the monoethanolamine salt, in the form of a soluble concentrate.
- Herbicide from the substituted pyridine family. Both active ingredients are absorbed by stem, leaves and roots and translocated in the plant to interfere with cell division and elongation
- Use to control fathen, black nightshade, thorn apple and redroot (suppression only) in fodder brassicas
- Use to control broom, gorse, woolly nightshade, fleabane, fireweed, foxglove, ragwort, tree lucerne, wattles and thistles in Radiata pine
- Best results are obtained when weeds are not under stress and are actively growing with clean foliage
- Applied using conventional ground or aircraft spraying equipment
- Compatible with haloxyfop and terbuthylazine herbicides. Do not use Donaghys Wetter Sticker when applied with other herbicides
Registered Pursuant to the ACVM Act 1009 No. P8595